1. Put 1/4 teaspoon of cocoa in your morning coffee or tea. It increases your metabolism and mental alertness first thing in the morning.
2. Replace sugar with coconut sugar. Use it with almond milk in your coffee to replace creamer.Coconut sugar has the nutrients magnesium, potassium, zinc, iron, B vitamins.
3. Eat cottage cheese before bed so your body breaks down the protein from cottage cheese instead of muscle. It also helps in the repair and rebuilding of the body.
4. Only drink coffee, tea, and water during the week. You can also drink almond milk and coconut water for variety.No juices or sodas or naturally flavored waters.
Eat clean for 5 and 1/2 days and cheat with your eating the other day and a half.
5. Use sauces and spices to enhance the flavor of food.
6. Eat natural. If the food you are eating did not have a living spirit before than how do you expect your spirit to convert it back to life!
7. Use wheat germ in dressings and sauces to replace the nutrients you get from bread.
8. Only use virgin olive oil and coconut oil for cooking.